My services include everything from content development and project management to onboarding services and both in-person and online personalized facilitation. And all offerings are designed with a custom approach to help you, your business and your culture reach its full potential.
My 16+ years in professional education will guarantee a meaningful and effective program.
Content development for webinar or in-person presentation materials such as visual aids, speaker notes, and participant guides.
Interactivities during webinar or in-person sessions such as polling questions, knowledge checks, quizzes, activities, and participant engagement.
Self-study learning programs such as e-Learning courses, micro/nano learning, and training videos.
More in-depth programs such as Train-the-Trainer, Leadership, Onboarding programs, and Learning Management System implementations, and process improvement/efficiency.
If you are looking to host webinars but unsure of what’s involved, I can take the stress out of the webinar logistics, so you can focus on what you do best!
I offer a wide range of webinar services from setup to close. And all are designed with a custom approach to support you. Below are samples of the services included. After meeting to discuss your needs, additional items may be determined to guarantee the success of your program.
· Develop a project plan to stay on target from start to finish.
· Coordinate all pre-and post-webinar logistics.
· Create processes for attendees, guest speakers and host.
· Work closely with speakers to ensure success.
· Manage registrations, technical issues and questions.
· Run live webinars with introductions, housekeeping, chat, poll, Q&A and more.
· Create email promotions and surveys.
· Verify attendance and create completion certificates.
· Analyze survey results and make recommendations.
· If offering CPE credit, manage all requirements in compliance with NASBA.
For those of you looking to achieve results out of the office as well, I also offer personal wellness services in the form of Yin or Vinyasa yoga. Keeping the mind still and the body agile will promote a healthier work-life balance by encouraging peak performance professionally and peace of presence personally.
Let me know the details on your project, or whatever it is you're hoping to accomplish. I'll let you know if it's something I can help with. I look forward to hearing from you!
Copyright © 2020 Professional Consulting and Training Services - All Rights Reserved.